Monday, November 22, 2010

GOLD


I know it's so ewww and yucky of me photographing myself like this. I live alone. I'm a snob. So don't you  dare expect me to call on a stranger inside my room and have my picture taken. Besides, this is my first attempt so please let me get away with this one.

That pair of gold loop earrings is a present from a friend. I felt that it would be an injustice wearing it and heading to Powerbooks without any make-up on. Or maybe It's just me making an excuse to go back to my old self! Haha..I've been home-based (tambay lang sa bahay) for over a year now now, and I am just too lazy to even get my hair cut or my nails polished. I could go to the mall wearing my pambahay and my hair....i don't really care about it. My only ritual is putting on my oil-free facial moisturizer every night (or day) after shower, before I go to sleep. It is my belief that a good moisturizer can  really take some years off from an aging face. How I  wish  to find a wonder moisturizer that can magically take off at least 19 years off my body!  I desperately need an 18-year old body for all the things I wanted to do at this age!

If it wasn't for Tintin's wedding, I wouldn't bother looking for my make-up set. (Will post photos from Tin and Eric's wedding soon)


To the "gifter":  Thanks for the earrings and the wonder it brings! Hope to see you before the year ends.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you like it. hope to see you too!

Genial Air said...

@anonymous-i think I know you who you are...ahahaha. I super like it!

Anonymous said...

Hеya јust wanted to give yοu a quiсκ headѕ up and let yоu κnow а feω
of the imаgеs aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I thinκ
іts a linκing iѕsuе.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

my blog post debt consolidation information