Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Be A Stalker NOW!


If you want a stress-free Adventure then Plan Ahead!

Do your research!

Get to know the place you are going to by reading travel blogs/site. You may have friends who've been to the place! Invite them for coffee, ask for travel tips... get to know their personal experience.

Pack light! Bring what's only essential. This will make your travel very convenient!

Write down every useful information  you have gathered...from Hotel infos, restaurants, taxi companies, tourist information center and must-see places, where to shop and where to eat and bring it with you as this will come handy.

CHECK your flight details and be sure you remember it right! I have a really crazy experience 'bout this one.  I booked a flight to Vietnam  3 months ahead and was pretty sure that I remembered my departure date by heart, October 10, 2010.  Comes Oct 06...(4 days before my departure). I have to meet a friend in Glorietta and while waiting for him, I took advantage of the free wi-fi  to make my hotel reservation online. I checked my email for my flight details. SURPRISE! My flight is leaving Oct 6!  Then what am I doing in Glorietta?  PANIC!  I wasn't ready.. and I still need to get my clothes at the laundry shop. How about money? Not a single dollar! I have to rush home...to the laundry..to the bank.. pack my bag, print my e-ticket...go to Jedi's house...take a shower...eat...arghhh! And to do all these, I have to beat the traffic in Ayala going to Jedi's place and then my place.


Be an airline promo stalker! If you're still not one, then the right time to be one is now!  Believe me...stalking these airlines can be very inspiring! Niknok was able to book a round trip flight from Manila to Boracay for less than P200! Isn't that a sweet deal?

People have been to many great distinations mostly because of Cebu Pacific‘s Promo Fare! Want to be the first to know about CEBUPAC promo? Subscribe to Seat Sale Alert!


 For Air Philippines Promo subscribe here!

And to know about the latest news and promos via Email or SMS from Zest Air sign-up here! 




Though PAL is not as generous as Cebu Pacific when it comes to fare promos, you'll never...they might just surprise us big time! Here's PAL's website.


Having been able to fly with Air Asia during our Kota Kinabalu-Kuala Lumpur trip, I make sure that I am always updated with their Free Seats Promo.

I want so see more of Malaysia via Air Asia! >>>>sigh<<<<

 They have an on going Free Seats Promo!
 From Diosdado Macapagal Airport- Kota Kinabalu- Php 490
                                                               -Luala Lumpur  Php 790.00
  Check their website for more !





No comments: