Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Softest and Moistest Bibingka" at Libreng Sine Sa Shangri-La!



I love going to Shangri-La Mall in Ortigas!

It’s worth P20.00 for a one-way bus ride from where I live or  P100.00, give or take a few, if I take a cab. It is totally easy, convenient and cheap!


Another reason is my addiction to Bibingkinitan!-Freshly baked Mini Bibingka. And true to what is printed outside of its take-away box, it’s the  Softest and Moistest Bibingka. Oh yeah... I get to eat mini bibingkas at Shang’s foodcourt! I can easily finish a box with 6 mini bibingkas in one sitting. Their kiosk also serve brewed coffee. There is no better marriage than between coffee and bibingka. It is like how good tuyo is with your champorado or bagoong with your green mangoes.  In my case there’s no substitute for soy sauce to go with my singkamas and sweetened condensed milk with my Vietnam coffee.  Sadly though, bibingkinitan’s brewed coffee is “not my cup of coffee”. But of course that doesn’t stop me from buying those little Bs. Their Calamsi Juice with Honey can be a healthy substitute.



  Shangri-La Mall’s Cineplex being home to almost all of the international film festivals in the Metro is another reason why I like this mall. Another BIG Plus is the FREE ADMISSION to many great films in those festivals.

My cousin Daryl

The recently concluded 2010 Korean Horror Movie Festival (Oct. 26-November 4) was such a big hit!

Daryl, Christian and Mon

 And before the festival has ended, I was able to convince my two cousins to line-up for like 4 hours for the complimentary movie tickets. I am glad they enjoyed the film and the experience. 


My cousin Mon


Some of my Teka Teka friends (and friends of friends) from Aegis PeopleSupport were there too for the Korean horror experience! Mostly came from from their graveyard shifts.


 

No comments: