Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deathly Hallows


As early as 6:00AM today, I was wide wake and recharged with an 8-hour of sleep.  With Happy thoughts and good vibes wrestling me in bed this morning, I know that the rest of my November 18, 2010 would all be good.

I went to Starbucks in Robinson’s Midtown for a corn beef pandesal and a Venti Soy Caramel Machiatto to complete my 17-sticker quest for the 2011 planner.  Got the red one….or is it maroon? I don’t really care as long as it looks red to me, plus I love its velvety feel!  

I was inside Starbucks while I was writing this entry and waiting for the 11AM Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 screening. I was sensing Magic inside the already jam-packed store! My guess is that 90% of the people inside the store are all “Witches and Wizards” who woke so early for the same reason that I have, while the 10% are just Muggles enjoying their morning coffee.



I enjoyed the film! I was sad at some point but laughing at some parts too. The girl seated beside me was crying almost the entire film and that what started me crying too. I have been waiting for HP7 so long and the waiting was a torture.  The worst was the last 30 days before the premier!  It was the same pain and excitement combined while reading the HP7 book.

 For those WITCHES and WIZARDS (pure blood or half blood) who haven’t watched it yet, please do. And so what if you are a Muggle or a Squib…go watch the film too!

Of course, you need to be an HP fan to really appreciate the film!



No comments: