Friday, November 12, 2010

This November 18.... It's a Battle Between Potterhead Gail and the Dark Lord!


Got my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Ticket for the Nov.18 play date. Screening time is at 11:00AM (Robinson's Movieworld-(Midtown)


As you can see here, am watching the film alone. Well,not really alone as I'm expecting HP die-hard fans -Potterheads-to be flooding at the cinema lobby hours before the opening. My movie buddy will be off to Cebu for a business trip. I have this feeling that there is something out there...some dark forces conspiring against us, making sure that we don't get to Watch HP movies together on its first day of showing. This is what happened during HP6 and it is happening again now! To the Sith Lord (a.k.a. KP), please stop it! This ain't funny you know... I know, the last time wasn't your fault but still I am putting all the blame on you!

I am so excited to watch the film! So excited I almost cried holding the ticket. I've started making plans on how start my HP day. A nice bacon-egg-coffee breakfast is on the list. Why? Because I love bacon..been craving for it for a couple days now and there is no perfect time for a BEC breakfast than HP day. A 2011 Starbucks Planner should make the day fabulously magical! And I'm bringing my HP limited edition bookmark that I got for being the first customer to claim the HP6 book at my suking NBS Ermita on the day of its release. Not sleeping the night before the release of the book really paid off so well for me!


A re-watch with a Jedi after the the business trip should be as special.



No comments: