Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cravings Buffet


I crave for Biko.
I crave for Puto Manapla
I crave for someone’s mom’s home-made puto.
I crave for really good green pasta.
I crave for sapin-sapin, it should be as colorful as it should be.
I crave for pansit bihon guisado with lots of veggie toppings.
I crave for Durian Ice Cream
I crave for dried biya…fried to perfection!  

I crave for Amber’s sapin-sapin ( cheese).
I crave for Vietnamese spring rolls in Cappuccino (HCMC).
I crave for my chicken pork adobo with pineapple tidbits and quail eggs  
 I crave for P ty’s company, P ty’s presence in my bed. Haha!
I crave for Palawan’s cashew nut.




I crave for crispy bacon with the perfect crisp. 
I crave for Yellow Cab’s Charlie Chan pasta.                
  I crave for fresh talaba.                      
I crave Tiananmen’s Chinese Lumpia.                    
I crave for butterscotch from my hometown.
I crave for a really good green mango shake.

              What 
                         do  
                                   you 
                                            C R A V E
                                                              for?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem...

Unknown said...

Ako, I crave for the BEACH (Boracay)... Ayus! Soon.. =D

Genial Air said...

@Christian: your craving for Boracay is never fading and never ending!