Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Shop. We Eat. They Marry.

Shopping is something I don't enjoy. Not even shopping for something to wear to a friend's wedding. I'm a "pants and T-shirt"/ "pambahay" type so finding something formal to wear is hard. I'd rather climb-up a mountain than go to the mall to find something dressy. Not going to the wedding was not an option, so I went to 168 Mall in Divisoria to find something cheap and nice. I found a store selling "all bangkok made" women's apparel. Prices were not as cheap as I have expected but they have my size and a wide variety of nice blouses, skirts and pants to choose from. Another plus is that they have a comfortable fitting room. I bought a beige chiffon blouse and a dark brown slacks. I so love the brown slacks I can even wear it everyday! hahaha...


Photo by Cerise

 It is always much fun seeing friends you haven't seen for the longest time in such a happy occasion! The "kwentuhan" was a blast and was fueled by Ibarra's Catering (Ibarra's Garden) The food was really good!


Watching Tin so drowned with joy and happiness in one of her life's best moments was priceless!

Reception: Casa Manila Patio, Intramuros, Manila

To Tin,

We haven't talked for a long time but I'm glad that we remain as friends. That dinner/coffee date a week before the wedding really meant so much. 


 

2 comments:

chad said...

Wow, ang ganda naman ng venue. Sana nag-ano nag FilipiƱana costume din kayo... hihihi...

BTW, I like the banner pix :)
Naalala ko tuloy yong: "Come to the DARK LORD"..hihihi...

Genial Air said...

Filipiniana? NO way! ahahah

Thanks... i got my Yoda and Darth Vader toys from Jedi...(pasalubong from work)